Now working at a software company, in a division dealing mostly with semiconductor process optimization. Specifically, the mask process correction (MPC).
- Computational Science
- Multivariate optimisation methods
- Inverse problem (kernel determination)
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Micromagnetics (OOMMF, mumax3)
- Functional programming (now playing F#.)
- Array language (J)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
- Various FFT and 2D linear convolution algorithms
Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, 日本
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '19 at 0:59
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 20 '18