I want to use the Java PDF Library iText in a commercial Project (for generating simple PDF reports), which is distributed as CDs. I don't plan to change the original source-code from iText – just using it. So as far as I know it uses the AGPL after Version 2.1.7 , but before it uses MPL/LGPL.
My questions are:
- Can I use it in my commercial Project?
- Can I choose which licence to use (MPL/LGPL)?
- Is it enough to ship the licence texts or do I need to ship the Source code (from iText) too?
- Is it okay if I wrap everything in one Exe-File or do I need to have the iText jar in a separate Folder?
- Do I need to mention the use of iText inside my Program (like a Info message or something) ?