Usefull links for newbies
- what should i do
- and why vote.
- and good answer
- When asking for help it is good to prepare a Short, Self Contained, Correct Example (ssccee).
Links for me
- Tutorial on v8 speed
- Use of concat
IEnumerable<string> query = cats.Select(cat => cat.Name).Concat(dogs.Select(dog => dog.Name));
- scaffold a prototypical .NET solution
- community-wiki: intro and question
- reminder to check out this ListView control and this one at a later time
- Overview Breaking Changes DevExpress
- Using the using statement
- using balsamiq on ux
- query so-data
- Using UNPIVOT with CDC Functions to get Updated Columns List if Change Data Capture (CDC) is enabled DML statements (insert/update/delete) to a table are captured. The function cdc.fn_cdc_get_all_changes_ can be used to query changes made to the table.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 13 at 10:55