For questions about the restrictive Creative Commons license, CC-BY-NC-ND meaning: no derivatives, commercial usages and mandatory attribution.
CC BY-NC-ND, or the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No-Derivatives license is the most restrictive of the organizations 6 main licenses. It is not considered to be a FLOSS license.
There is one freedom, and four restrictions put in place according to the license deed:
- Sharing, copying and redistributing the material under any format
- Attribution: You must attribute the original author of the work
- No Commercial Use: You may not use the material for commercial purposes
- No Derivatives: You may not adapt upon or transform the work for redistribution, but may do so internally.
- No Additional Restrictions: You may not apply anything to this license that it would originally permit