I have an app made with electron.js
- I have used third party packages in my app.
- All the packages have permissive licenses(MIT and BSD License) with them.
- I am using UI assets(e.g. icons) with MIT license.
I want to license my app with MIT license
Now my questions are:
- How do I license my app. Is it just as simple as adding MIT license copy in my repo.
- Do I need to do something for third party packages licenses (for both packages dev and dep).
- Some assets owner/authors did mention that I need to credit them in project. So how do I handle this, do I need to make a file with all their license and credits.