I am writing some kind of test frame work in Python3. I am about to publish it, I am looking for right license for it... and I am confused :(
Here is what am looking for:
- common/well known license
- If someone modified this framework it need to be published (bug fixes, useful features)
- If someone use this framework for testing - nothing should be done, but it will be nice to know
- If someone use this framework for other software (ex webservice for testing) - needs to mention it (like BSD 3clouse)
- If someone write plugin etc for this framework it can be under any license and don't need to publish it
Will LGPLv3 be Ok? And can it be changed?