I have developed a software and I will publish it for free. But this software includes the following programs:
- The app is developed using Electron (License: MIT)
- Electron uses Chromium (It is combined with different licenses) NOTE: Once the application is packaged, automatically Electron and Chromium license files are included in the root folder.
- node.js (License)
- nginx (License) - Also there other license files (zlib, openssl etc) in the downloaded package
- PHP (License: PHP License) - Also it includes other license files of other apps it includes.
- Fet Scheduler (License: GNU AGPL v3)
- Laravel (License: MIT)
My files are "Laravel" Controllers, Models and Views. Once the app is started, first nginx and PHP start and then my PHP website is displayed in a chromium browser.
All of these apps included in one setup file.
What can be the correct license for this app? A single license file or multiple license files in their folders (PHP, nginx etc.)?