I'm doing a little C++ wrapper around a C lib that uses the zlib license.

I suppose I have to include this license in my wrapper's files.

  1. But what about the other files? I was planning on making a shared library.

  2. Overall, what license should my shared library be released on?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.