I have a web app that I sell.
It is a Java REST service with an AngularJS front end.
Specifically, I don't understand the modifying/linking/usage parts and how it applies and what it applies to.
- I'm not modifying the library.
- I am distributing the library inside my webapp rather than via a full url (external web access is not always available in this case)
So the questions:
- Does the AGPL mean I have to distribute my source code that is using this library?
- Does it still count if it is minified since it doesn't match the source code in my repo?
- Is there a matrix anywhere giving a short summary about what the common licences mean in different situations?