Use these packages :

enter image description here

When I want a license and copyright notice, do I do it for these packages only, or all the packages belonging to these packages?

  • 2
    Images are not readable by screen readers. Please quote text as text and not as image Jan 10, 2023 at 4:07

1 Answer 1


When you distribute software you need to include the license and notice information (as required by the respective licenses of the libraries) for all the direct and all transitive dependencies.

There are wonderful open-source tools to help you with that task, for example FOSSology or other tools published by the Open Chain Project.

  • Even all packages that belong to these packages؟؟
    – user009
    Jan 9, 2023 at 16:02
  • 1
    Yes, all of them, even if there are 100 levels of sub-sub-sub-dependencies. Proper software like the one I linked (from the Linux Foundation) will help you with the task. Jan 9, 2023 at 16:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.