I want to deploy a SaaS application (Licensed GNU GPLv3) and offer to 3rd parties with my own pricing model. I have few doubts with respect to the license and future development on the same.
- Can i deploy the SaaS code and earn money through my pricing model?
- Can i make styling changes on the existing code?
- Can i remove attribution from the footer (Powered by x) from all pages and provide credits within a dedicated page?
- If i create additional modules / enhancements on the application, do i need to open source them? I have scenarios where some of my clients want few specific customization on the application, which they're not willing to make open. I'll not share the code, will enable such module for specific clients.
- If i need to open source, can i do it on-demand rather than publishing on github?